Sunday, January 18, 2015

Watercoloring with Paper Smooches

Today I created a card using the beautiful blossoming buds stamp set from Paper Smooches.  I love this set! I also used some watercolors that I dug out of my storage room that were my grandmother's years and years and years ago! But they worked perfectly,  and it was a technique I've been wanting to try! (As you may recall,  I used my copics last week to faux watercolor another card!) I will say.... Real watercolor takes more time, but the results are stunning!
Check out Paper Smooches Stamps Here!
And remember to follow me for more inspiration!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Real water coloring does take time but it is always worth the effort as you show here. Your card has moved this set up further on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!! I need this set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job using the water coloring! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty - I love these flowers.

    ReplyDelete